ASK ME A QUESTION-GET A QUICK ANSWER!
The best type of Feng Shui advice is comprehensive and which factors in many influences. However, if you don’t yet desire a full evaluation of your home or work location, it is possible for me to answer one question at a time. In fact, there are two basic groups of questions that people ask me: One is specific to your individual and unique space. The other types of questions relate to general Feng Shui theory. I usually do not charge at all for generic feng shui questions. An example of this might be:
- Is it bad feng shui to paint a ceiling a dark color?
- Is it better feng shui to live near the ocean or in the mountains?
- Is it okay for me to sleep under a window?
- If I sleep under exposed beams, what can I do to fix that?
These above examples are questions that can be answered without knowing any other particulars of your own private space.
In order to answer a more personal question, I need some background information from you in order to do that, which I can keep on file in case you have additional questions later. I do this with my regular clients, when they contact me with a follow up question. I can just glance at their file and give a quick answer, without charging. Before becoming an actual client, you can start with small steps if you don’t want a full Feng Shui report at this time.
What kinds of questions do I charge for? I would not just give you a yes or no answer. I would explain WHY I am answering the question the way I am. Below are just some random examples of a personal question where I need some information from you first.
- Is this a good year to remodel my kitchen? (And if not, when is?)
- What is my best sleeping direction? (And other good options?)
- I have three bedrooms in my house; which is the best one for me to sleep in?
- What is the best placement for the desk in my home office?
- What is a Romance Remedy I can use in my house?
- What can I do inside my home to help boost financial luck?
- Is my low back pain related to any aspect of my work place feng shui?
- Is there a good spot in my house to study?
- Is there a good place in my house to be creative?
To answer the sample questions above, which are unique and specific to someone’s floor plan and/or birth date, I need to be provided with an accurate floor plan sketch first. Before answering a question I might also need to find out when the house or building was built and do my own remote compass reading as well.
You can pay for a quick answer to one question ($28.00). You can then email me your question. I will then follow up with you in terms of what other background information I need first before answering your question. Email: email@example.com
When will you receive an answer to your question? Unless I am out of town, you are most likely to get an answer to your singular question within 24 hours, or even sooner if I receive your email while I’m in my office. (I don’t routinely conduct business on my cell phone however.)